Stair Lift Sacramento
Call us at 707 748-4490 or Fill Out Our form.
Stair Lift history in Sacramento with ACME Home Elevator
ACME Home Elevator has been providing stair lifts to our customers in Sacramento and the Central Valley since 1987. Our founder, Terry Pope, installed a Cheney lift in the area in 1987. Since then we’ve installed over 4,000 lifts in California and Nevada.
Terry is a founding member of the national code committee that governs how these lifts are manufactured and installed, the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) A18 code. You can rest assured that we will provide you with a great product that will allow you to regain your mobility and safely enjoy all of your home. This is important as these lifts aren’t inspected and need to be installed according to code.
ACME Home Elevator proudly represents Stannah Stair Lifts.
ACME Home Elevator has been awarded the Double Diamond Award by Stannah. The award is only given to a stairlift company with exemplary Performance and Customer Service.
The Stannah family has been making elevators and lifts of all types for over 140 years. In 1975, they engineered and created their first stairlift.
They now provide them in more than 40 countries world wide. In 2011, Stannah produced their 500,000th lift. Stannah makes the best quality stair lift and is a company that you can rely upon.
Stair lift Sacramento Quick Notes
We make stair lifts for even the narrowest of stairs.
They come with a slim rail, a tight carriage, and with folding arms, seat and footrest. That way, the entire chair folds away compactly. This allows the lift to tuck away and other uses to travel up the stairs without worrying about walking into the stair lift.
Our stair lifts can go on any stair case.
Our curved model is the most flexible “stair chair lift” available for any and all curved stairs. It can travel round bends on either side of the stairs . It can also go over intermediate landings and corridors. Your rail will be manufactured to the exact dimensions of your staircase. It isn’t assembled with off-the-shelf, pre-manufactured bent rails.
Our stair lifts are installed in just a few hours.
Because our stair lifts are attached to the stairs, not the wall, we can install very quickly. Don’t worry because we put quality first. Our super installers will work with very little impact on your lift. They clean up afterwards, test the stair lift thoroughly, and show you exactly how to use it before they leave.
Our lifts work during a power outage.
We all know here in Sacramento that we sometimes lose power. Those brown outs we used to have in California were horrible. Our stairlifts are battery powered so it continues to work even if your home loses power.
Power Swivel Option
The two-way powered swivel option enables you to swivel the chair to the safest position at both the top and bottom of the stairs, particularly in tight spaces.
Veteran, Family owned and operated
Terry founded ACME Home Elevator in 1987. Nancy Pope, Terry’s wife, joined soon after. Acme has become a multi-generational company now as Terry and Nancy’s son, Wes, is ACME’s President. This will ensure ACME’s commitment to its customers with providing service from the first phone call until you don’t need us anymore. Both Wes and Terry are US Navy veterans. Terry having served in the Vietnam war and Wes in Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom.
You can learn more about stair lift costs here.
Call us at 707-749-4490 or learn more about our Sacramento Office.
The Starla model is the best option on the market if style, safety and reliability is most important to you. Key benefits are:
- Soft and Comfortable – The chair leans slightly back from the seat, this gives you more security and comfort while riding up the stairs.
- Seat Sensor – The Starla has a sensor in the seat that won’t let the stair lift run unless someone is sitting in the chair. That elimates any risk of starting the lift before you sit in it.
- Fabric and Trim – You can choose 5 different fabric options and 3 trim options for the seat and chair, allowing you to fit the chair to your own style and home.
- Seat Belt – Fitted with our unique seat belt, the Starla chair is set up so that for maximum safety.
The Siena chair model is the most popular chair we offer. Key benefits are:
- Automatic Folding Footrest – This chair comes with an automatically folding footrest as STANDARD. All you do is push a button and you can raise and lower it at will, allowing easier seating and standing.
- Remotes – All of our chairlifts comes with standard wireless remotes. These remotes have several settings so they’ll only run your chair. You can be upstairs and send the stair lift up and down the stairs.
- Fabric – There are 6 upholstery options for you at no extra charge.
- LED indication – the carriage (which houses the motor and electronics) has an LED display that can show numbers from 1 to 9. These numbers will allow ACME to diagnose any issues that may happen, such if you accidentally push one of the safety sensors.
Get outside and enjoy every we can do here in Sacramento. Key benefits are:
- Designed to withstand the elements – We’ve been installing outdoor stairlifts in Sacramento for years and this one works reliably, every time. You can rest assured that this lift can handle the sun and weather we get here.
- Discrete – The chair folds out of the way, only sticking about 1 foot from the wall when folded. It also comes with a cover that can hide it, if you feel the need to.
- Keyed operation – the chair lift comes with a key so that only you can operate it.
- Call Stations – our call stations are weather resistant. The wires are also run in conduit or tubing to make sure they can last as long as the chair does.
- Designed for the rider needing assistance sitting and standing – a saddle-style seat provides assistance to the user getting on and off the stairlift
- Discrete – A folding footrest and arms provide ample room to walk by when not in use
- Keyed operation – Keyed off/on switch provides extra security for households with small children
- Remotes – A plus for multiple users in the same household
- Versatile and Economic – The scout offers an economically competitive solution without compromising on the reliability and safety Stannah is well-known for
- On/Off Switch – On/off switch prevents the chair from moving unexpectedly
- Remotes – A plus for multiple users in the same household