Common Questions on Home Elevators in California & Nevada
- How much room do I need for the elevator?
- Do I need a separate machine room?
- How much pit depth do I need?
- What loads must the pit support?
- How is the framing different for the rail wall?
- How much overhead is required and how do you measure it?
- Do I need an inspection?
- How long does it take to get the elevator here?
- Where do I need to put the electrical?
- Where do I need to put my doors?
- What type of hardware can I use?
- When should you come in for the prewire?
- When should we select our cab finishes?
- What kind of warranty is supplied?
Call us now 800-888-5267 and we can answer any of your questions.